a|e updated to version 1.2
Post date: Sep 03, 2013 6:32:38 PM
This version is not just an update but also an upgrade. New functions are implemented in the software whenever I'm in a need of these functionalities myself, or when people ask for them. Version 1.2 has a number of new practical functionalities implemented.
- Import data directly from Origin project (OriginLab Corp.). This function exploits my first contribution to the MATLAB File Exchange: importOrigin
- Merge sessions.
- Subtract minimum value from spectrum.
- Plot the original spectrum when a fitted spectrum is selected.
- The program now checks for new updates when loading the GUI.
Improvements to existing functionalities:
- Improved algorithm for decomposing spectra.
- Loading/saving tools remembers last saved/opened file.
- Added an integration menu tool for specifying all spectra and wavelengths.
- Added a normalization menu defining a range of spectra to normalize and their normalization wavelength.
- Trimmed the toolbar.
- Fixed bug when calculating spectral overlap integrals using spectra with <0.5 nm grid spacing. Thanks to Thangaraju from Paris, France, for reporting the bug.