a|e updated to 2.1
Post date: Apr 16, 2014 12:37:34 AM
The spectral analysis software a|e has been updated to version 2.1. The new version has some new tools but mainly fixes a number of minor bugs introduced with version 2.0.
Import spectra from online databases
It is now possible to import spectra directly from URL links. An example is shown here:
1. Go to an online database, such as fluorophore.org.
2. Pick your dye and select the Spectra tab. Then, right-click the download link and select "Copy link".
3. Go to a|e -> File -> Load data -> Import from URL (or press Ctrl+U)
4. Insert the link address and press OK.
5. The data at the URL is added as new files in the software.